Thursday, November 22, 2007

Welcome to my Yummy recipe collections.

Well it's not my recipes, its just recipes that I collected so I can make them (or ask the wife to make them for me!) one of these days.

Until that "time" comes, at least I know where they are. You are most welcome to try these recipes and if you find them yummy or whatever, please leave a comment or something.

Better still you can invite me and we will try them together :)...

I am a foodie, or I try to pretend to be one. I love eating food (which I think makes me a foodie pretend to be, I got to start somewhere!) and I am one to try at least one dish or food. I am that adventurous when it comes to eating, nothing goes to waste.

Love watching those food and travel shows... it makes sense. You are in the comfort of your own home and it's not expensive. You do get all the good tips and when you do have the time and budget to go out, then you are at least prepared.

From time to time I will also post places I would love to go to and places I've been. At least I can give back to you tips of what to watch out for or what to look for. In short travel tips.

No comments: